Discovery Cafè is a free, member-based program through Turning Point’s REACH Youth Services, with a mission to provide a safe space to empower youth with acceptance, passion, support, and inspiration. Membership is open to interested youth ages 12-17.
We offer members the opportunity to develop new relationships and provide creative ways to engage, motivate, and connect our youth community. Our program offers classes and activities, such as art, photography, coding, VR, educational gaming, cooking, fitness, design/marketing, meditation, yoga, coping skills, music, writing, and many more. Also, we also have monthly outings with opportunities for our youth to experience that they may not otherwise.
Discovery Cafè is open Wednesdays 3:30-6:00 p.m. at 216 W. Walnut St., Kokomo.
How to Join
- Be you!
- Be respectful, open to new experiences, & willing to engage and connect with peers
- Be 24 hours free from drugs or alcohol
- Be tobacco/vape free while at Cafè
- Participate in a weekly Circle
- Youth ages 12-17 are welcome to come as a guest before becoming a member. To join, youth will need a parent/legal guardian to complete and sign a consent form.
A Day in Cafè
School for Discovery
Youth will have the opportunity to partake in a variety of classes, activities, and programs.
Share a meal together while we connect and engage. Learn about upcoming events.
Members participate in a weekly circle where we share what’s on our mind, offer support, and connect in a non-judgmental space.